To get to know Russia better, we invite you to go with us on a journey around the ancient Russian cities. These centres of culture and art of ancient Russia with a long history are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. No wonder this route is called the Golden Ring of Russia. We will visit unique white-stone churches and monasteries, learn about national traditions and crafts.
We will start our journey from Moscow
- 1st day: meeting at the airport/railway station, transfer to a hotel, accommodation at the hotel;
- 2nd day: Moscow city tour, excursion to Kremlin;
- 3rd day: check-out. Departure to Vladimir. Lunch at a restaurant. Vladimir city tour. Departure to Suzdal, accommodation at a hotel;
- 4th day: check-out. Suzdal city tour. Lunch at a restaurant in Suzdal. Deaprture to Yaroslavl. Accommodation at a hotel;
- 5th day: check-out. Yaroslavl city tour. Lunch at a restaurant in Yaroslavl. Departure to Sergiev Posad. Sergiev Posad city tour. Return to Moscow, accommodation at a hotel;
- 6th day: check-out, transfer to the airport/railway station.